Loop (Form Coil) Winding
Several of our standard models can be configured for winding loop coils for motor stators. Often, these coils are wound in a single turn per layer (each turn lays on top of the previous turn) and often with rectangular shaped wire. These coils may then be formed and hand inserted into large motor stators.
- Heavy-Duty welded steel construction
- Winding tooling to match application
- Air actuated disc brake for positive stopping
Note: Specifications are dependant upon requirements of application.
- Electrically actuated expandable "pin" winding tooling with flanges.
- In-line insulation skinning to remove enamel from all sides of shaped wire in the start and finish lead area, during the winding operation. PLC integrated to control the winding machine.
- Winding area safety devices
- Air actuated wire cutter