Effective and efficient material handling and tension.
The design of Broomfield foil dereeling systems, when placed behind exisitng machines, optimizes the configuration of the various assemblies, results in effective and efficient material handling and tension and keeps machine size to a minimum.
- Low maintenance - high reliability
- Single or dual foil systems
- TIG and cold welding
- Easy set-up and simple operation
- Multiple foil, paper and wire handling
- Weight Capacity up to a 2,500 lbs (1133.98 mm) strip supply rol
- Dereeler Shafts for 6" (152.4 mm) or larger supply roll cores
- Foil Tensioning by nip roller system directly on material or dereeler brakes
- Fold Down Tailstock for heavy supply rolls
- Strip Width Capacities up to 60" (1524 mm)
- Strip Thickness Range from 0.010" - 0.090" (0.25 mm - 2.29 mm)
- Powered Unwind and Rewind
- Supply Tender Roll to help prevent supply roll looseness
- Auto Guide System for thin foils
Power Requirement: Per customer requirement
Maximum Swing Diameter: Per customer requirement
Contact sales team with questions?
Call (978) 779-6600 or use our online form.