DT-Series Heavy Wire Tensioners
Precise variable air actuated tension.
The Broomfield DT-Series (DT-124 and DT-224) wire dereeling and tensioning stands offer precise variable air actuated tension and they eliminate spool over spin when winding stops. Tension force can be regulated from the operator control station. This product is designed and constructed to provide years of low maintenance and trouble-free service.
Tension Control: An adjustable air pressure regulator with manual shut off switch allows freewheeling of the spool and instant return to the preset tension.
Tensioning Method: Air actuated caliper, 12" (304.8 mm) disk brake
Spool Hole Size: 1.25" (31.75 mm) minimum to 2.25" (57.15 mm) maximum
Input Requirements: Air: 80 PSI (5.5 Bars) at minimal CFM
DT-124: 90 lbs (40.82 kg)
DT-224: 180 lbs (81.65 kg)
- DT-124: Single brake producing up to 40 ft. lbs. (54Nm) of braking torque
- DT-124DB: Two brakes producing up to 80 ft. lbs. (108Nm) of braking torque
- DT-124QB: Four brakes producing up to 160 ft. lbs. (217Nm) of braking torque
- DT-224, DT-224DB, DT224QB: Each dereeler in the 224 series has two spindles for the support of two spools of wire. The braking specifications are the same for each spindle of the 224 series as they are for the 124 series. Two separate tension controls are provided.
- Longer shaft model can handle a spool capacity from 8" - 15" (203.2 mm - 381 mm) wide and can support 350 lbs (158.76 kg) at a spool width of 15" (381 mm).
- Modifications for special requirements including multiple spools or larger spool capacities.
- Dereelers powered to pull wire back onto the supply spool.
- Dereelers with dancers to provide constant tension for winding.
- Dereelers with "block and tackle" dancers, powered to unwind and rewind with constant tension.