DT-130 Heavy Wire Tensioners
Precise variable air actuated tension.
The Broomfield DT-130 wire dereeling and tensioning stands offer precise variable air actuated tension and they eliminate spool over spin when winding stops. Tension force can be regulated from the operator control station. This product is designed and constructed to provide years of low maintenance and trouble-free service.
Tension Control: An adjustable air pressure regulator with manual shut off switch allows freewheeling of the spool and instant return to the preset tension.
Tensioning Method: Air actuated caliper, 12" (304.8 mm) disk brake
Spool Capacity: 30" (762 mm) maximum diameter, 8"-12" (203.2 mm - 304.8 mm) width, 1000 lbs (453.59 kg) weight
Spool Hole Size: 1.25" (31.75 mm) minimum to 5" (127 mm) maximum
Air — Air: 80 PSI (5.5 bars) at minimal CFM
- DT-130: Single brake providing up to 40 ft. - lbs. (54 Nm) of braking torque
- DT-130DB: Two brakes producing up to 80 ft. - lbs. (108 Nm) of braking torque
- DT-130QB: Four brakes producing up to 160 ft. - lbs. (216 Nm) of braking torque
- Longer shaft model can handle a spool capacity from 8"-15" (203.2 mm - 381 mm) wide
- Adapter hubs for various spool center hole sizes
- Removable shaft models with safety chucks for "drop in" rather than "slide on" loading
- Modifications for special requirements including multiple spools or larger spool capacities
- Dereelers powered to pull wire back onto the supply spool
- Dereelers with dancers to provide constant tension for winding
- Dereelers with "block and tackle" dancers, powered to unwind and rewind with constant tension