The design of Broomfield transformer and foil winding machines, which optimizes the configuration of the various assemblies, results in effective and efficient material handling and tension and keeps machine size to a minimum.
Our transformer winding machines offer an extra heavy-duty, welded and machined steel vertical frame. This guarantees the accurate alignment of all payoffs and guides with the winding axis.
- Low maintenance - high reliability
- Tight coils
- Accurate margins
- TIG and "Cold Welding"
- Programmable controls
- Wire/Foil models available
- Product specific design
- Easy set-up and simple operation
- Multiple foil, paper and wire handling
- Heavy steel construction
- Weight Capacity up to a 2,500 lbs (1133.98 mm) strip supply roll
- Dereeler Shafts for 6" (152.4 mm) or larger supply roll cores
- Foil Tensioning by nip roller system directly on material or dereeler brakes
- Fold Down Tailstock for heavy supply rolls
- Strip Width Capacities up to 60" (1524 mm)
- Strip Thickness Range from 0.010" - 0.090" (0.25 mm - 2.29 mm)
- Powered Unwind and Rewind
- Supply Tender Roll to help prevent supply roll looseness
- Auto Guide System for thin foils
- Paper Insulation dereelers
- End Fill Strip Papers
- Cuffed Edge Papers
Power Requirement: Per customer requirement
Maximum Swing Diameter: Per customer requirement
For additional information on coil winding equipment or other Broomfield machines, please contact us directly at (978) 779-6600 or through our online contact form.
Back To Top